Select Air Services experience extends through a wide product range, which includes a growing reputation in renewable heating technology. Increasing tough legislation is driving the demand for improved energy efficiency, with the UK government reducing CO2 emissions. As an approved heating installer of Ecodan & Altherma heat pump technology Select Air are capable of providing the economical solution for heating and hot water demand in both the domestic and commercial markets.
At Select Air Services we understand the building services requirements for commercial and light industrial premises and we have built a strong reputation in both public and private sector applications.
Dedicated staff providing national customers with round the clock support in all fields of heating engineering requirements to the highest quality, responding to changes in the market place, helping our customers to deal with issues regarding legislation and regulations.
Highly qualified and experienced engineers familiar in the concept of multiple boilers and multiple boiler principles, now extended to almost all types of commercial installation, where energy efficiency, reliability and back up are important.
Select Air Services experience extends through a wide product range, which includes a growing reputation in the following applications:
- Commercial Boilers - Atmospheric, pre-mix, power flame, condensing
- Heating Systems - Radiant, warm air, process steam & water, heat pumps, radiator, factory decentralisation
- Ancillary Products - Pipework kits, controllers, pressurisation sets
- Water Heating (DHW) - Direct, indirect, instantaneous
- Flue Systems - Natural draught, fan assisted, fan diluted
- Pumps - Low, medium, high speed, electronic & twin head
Project examples for Heating